Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Caramelized Shrimp Tom Rim

Caramelized ShrimpWhen comes to anything caramelized, I am addicted especially on top of hot steamy Jasmine rice. My husbands sister-in-law made me some of caramelized pork belly. It is so good, I cannot get enough every time. And so I ask her for the recipe, I try to make it and yes I was lucky made it successfully for the first time. I love how the combination of sweet/salty savory flavor of it so much, I start to use the same method (ingredient) for different meat/seafood and so I came across shrimp which we cook with a lot at home. So make this, "Caramelized shrimp" It tastes exactly how I imagine it. One word "Delish" My husbands sister-in-law got to try once and she does not know how I cook it. It’s just so good that even teases me if I order it from a restaurant. I get to make it for dad as well, and you guess it, he loves it, asking my mom to get the recipe from me. :) Sometime a very simple dish can get people kept on guessing and still dont know what you actually put in there. So I say secret recipes are, keep it simple, and cook with all your effort and soul. Be creative! Quote “Be a Star of Your Own Kitchen"
Continue Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment