Saturday, February 15, 2014

How to make fresh garlic bread at home

My first like in this town is garlic bread rather i would Like to say that I got addicted to this bread. You can prepare your own version of it. In general butter is used for the preparation. I would like to use mayo since it tastes much better. You can have it any time like for breakfast, snack or dinner. I love it love it love it!!!!!!!
Ingredients
Italian bread 4 slices
Mayo 1 tbsp
Garlic finely minced 1 clove
Oregano 1/2 pinch( or dry mint leaves crushed)
Italian seasoning pinch

Method
Take a small bowl and mix mayo, garlic, oregano and Italian seasoning together. Scoop 1/4 spoon of mixture and apply on one bread slice. Repeat the process for rest of the slices. Microwave for 15sec and enjoy. Hope you like my recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment